i purchased a used motor from European Auto Parts at 1770 West Wesley Ave.in Englewood Colorado 80110 also known as EAP auto parts.

They sent me a total piece of junk. The motor was damaged and missing parts and it wasnt even the right motor!!! Mike Reimann of EAP said no problem send it back for a refund. They will not reply back they have had the motor back over three weeks now.

I am out $700.00. You have been warned about dealing with this twobit scammer!!! I wish I had not sent it back now because it is probably on its way to another unsupecting customer somewhere.

Then the cycle can repeat itself again.

Had an Experience with EAP Auto Parts?

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #688092

Wrong company, you ***!!!

Denver, Colorado, United States #647866

Hey, you got the wrong company.We don't even sell engines at this company, we sell only new parts online.

The company you are complaining about is European Auto Parts, not us, RM European.

To confirm this just take a look at our address and contact information.Please correct your complaint!

Kikker 5150 A dealers perspective Micks Customs Kikker 5150 "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..." Read more Advance Auto Parts - I was sold batteries over 2 years old Advance Auto Parts "To Whom It May Concern, My name is Eric and I have a serious complaint about the service that I received at the Advance Auto Parts Store located in Homosassa..." Read more Michigan Motorz - EVIDENCE DEMANDS A VERDICT Michigan Motorz "We do not agree with this customer and his unpleasant comments to our dear dealer Michigan Motors and as matter of fact he should be appreciated that we were able..." Read more 50 Laguna Apartments - Jeremy Fish, The Bronze Bunny, 2011 50 Laguna Apartments "In an article by Erin Sickler titled, Art and the 99%, Sickler wrote, We risk forgetting how we have all been complicit in the current economic crisis. Currently taking a..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more Crazy Beta - Printed t-shirts Crazy Beta "Crazy beta had a really good customer service; they were really polite, quick and easy. I called them asking for mens t-shirts so they will give me the complete information..." Read more Somertime Pool Repair Somertime Pool Repair "I brought a brand new pool heater from them and had them installed September 2015, the pool heater leaking a lot of water after I came back from vacation this..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more